Monday, July 26, 2010

assigment 9

Something that I have to advice all the people taht will come here that there are only five weeks and you have not enough time. A good advice will be that you dont have to be shy to introduce your self because here you will meet and almost all of them are good people. Also you have to know that the classes are not as hard as it semms so do not worry about it because there are very relax. Another thing I will say is that you will have a lot of free time so try it to expend it by visiting Toronto that it is very exciting.

I have learned a lot of things in the program, like expresions and I have also learned some wrds in french so it is perfect. What i really like about my class is that is very relax and almost all the people partipate activitely.

My favourite activity in class was the story time cause we have learned a lot of things about another cultures. Well the worst activity in class was waldo because i dont find it funny, about the others it was more than great.

I dont really know but i will mark my sekf with a medium-high mark because i have been participating in the class all the days in the other hand i heve been talking a lo t with ethel

thank u very much for all.

un abrazo,

guille

No comments:

Post a Comment