Sunday, July 11, 2010

assigment 4

During the last five years my family has suffered from significant changes, firstly I want to ponit out a amazing fact that supposes the death of my dog, this death has divided my family because we loved that dog.

I have had a lot of experiences in the theatre because our school take us a lot of times to there, but I have also gone with my family but to musical, like the lion king, the musical of queen... I really like much more the musicals because you have more fun in that type of plays We havent seen a lot of the paly of elizabeth so i dont what is the actitude of elizabeth, but i think that learn another langauge correctly is as important as eat.

I think that learn another langauge is the most important nowadays, because if you want to get a great job you will need it, for example my cousin has just applied for a job and he doesnt get it because he only know spanish. So learning english is very important for me and that im here
draft

1 comment:

  1. During the last five years my family has suffered (experienced?) significant changes. A major change involved the death of my dog. Its death upset my family because we loved that dog.

    I have had a lot of theatre experiences because our school has taken us many times. I have also gone with my family to see musicals, like the Lion King and Queen. I really like musicals because you have more fun in that type of show. Í havent seen My Fair Lady so I don't know about the attitude of Eliza, but I think that to learn another langauge correctly is as important as eating.

    I think that learning another langauge is most important today, because if you want to get a great job you will need it. For example, my cousin has just applied for a job and he didn't get it because he only speaks Spanish. So learning English is very important for me and that is why I'm here.

    ReplyDelete